Prepare for presentation
Plenary Presentation: 35 min (30 min talk + 5 min discussion)
Keynote Presentation: 35 min (30 min talk + 5 min discussion)
Invited Presentation: 25 min (20 min talk+ 5 min discussion)
Young Scientist Award Presentation: 20 min (15 min talk + 5 min discussion)
HiBEF User Meeting Presentation: 30 min (25 min talk + 5 min discussion) or 20 min (15 min talk + 5 min discussion)
Please prepare PowerPoint slides for your presentation.
Poster Presentation: Please print your own poster in size 90 cm * 120 cm.
Once your sign up and log in the website, you mush click the yellow icon "Register" and follow the instructions to complete the registration for ICMRE2019; if you want to submit an abstract or compete for awards, please click the red icon "Submit Paper" to proceed further.
Payment before 10 May 2019
Payment after 10 May 2019 or onsite payment
|Full Delegate||RMB 3000 (≈450 USD)||RMB 4000 (≈600 USD)|
|Student||RMB 1500 (≈250 USD)||RMB 2500 (≈400 USD)|
|Companion||RMB 1000 (≈100 USD)||RMB 1000 (≈100 USD)|
Please note that if you want to get the discount of early bird registration, you need to complete the payment before April. 30th. Otherwise the registration fee will rise to regular amount.
If you make the payment on the website and need the invoice, please complete the information under "My info" "Invoice".
Best Poster Award
Any contributors for poster presentation are welcome to apply for the Best Poster Award. *Please remember to select the checkbox of "Best Poster Award" when submitting the abstract.
MRE Young Scientist Award
The 4th International Conference on Matter and Radiation at Extremes (ICMRE2019) will be held in May 29-June 2, 2019 in Hefei, China. Excellent young scholars worldwide are invited to show their latest research in the field of matter and radiation at extremes and communicate with international scientists in person. In this context ICMRE2019 will initiate the "MRE Young Scientist Award" to stimulate young scholars to deliver their important, original and innovative achievements.
ICMRE2019 will award 2-3 young scholars RMB10000 along with a certificate each. The selection procedure is as follows:
(1) Each candidate must submit an extended informative abstract (2000-3000 words, including representative figures) to ICMRE2019 and prepare an oral presentation;
(2) Candidates must be born after Jan.1, 1984 and must be first author or corresponding author of the submission;
(3) The submitted academic achievements should be related to the ICMRE2019 topics (see the Appendix) and not published before June 1, 2019.
2. Submission and deadline
Candidates should submit their Word or PDF Abstracts to
http://icmre2019.mre.org.cn. Please download the abstract template on the homepage.
Following the “Submit Paper” procedure and check the “Young Scientist Award” box.
Submission deadline：April 30, 2019.
3. Selecting process
(1) Primary review. All submissions competing for the Award will be reviewed by a jury (composed of conference chairs, MRE editorial board members and ICMRE2019 Technical Committee members). The experts will then select a short list of 8 young scholars that will present oral contributions.
(2) On-site vote. The short listed 8 young scholars will be invited to provide each an oral presentation during a special Young Scientist Session and to answer the questions raised by the jury. The jury will then decide the 2-3 MRE Young Scientist Award winners. The jury decision is final.